Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Swimsuits and Creation

I get my best info during car rides. This is one reason why I like the 15 minute drive Nativity to take Luci to school and pick her up.

Today, Jenna was discussing her birthday party, since she will be turning 4 in just a few days.
Jenna: I will be happier when I have my birthday.
Bianca: yea? The party will be fun. Should I wear my swimsuit?
Jenna: Don't take my grandma's swimsuit.
Bianca: Why did you say that?
Jenna: I don't want you to steal my grandma's swimsuit.
Bianca: OK, I will wear my own.

On the way home from school, Luci was excited to tell me that God made everything. "First he made sunshine, then heaven, then land & sea, then flowers & trees, then day & night, then fish & birds. And then, on 7 he made cats. And the last thing he made was people. Can you believe my teach knows that?" (there is a numbered drawing to accompany this info)

No comments:

Post a Comment